Ledes of my Life

"My life in the news world."

9.19.2008

Hello everyone. Since I've pretty occupied with school and my job I've decided it will be much easier to just keep a personal blog for y'all to read. I also have another blog (jordan-carroll.blogspot.com) for journalistic purposes.

Today was not as bad as it could have been. I woke up earlier to read several hours of New Testament. I had an assignment to read Acts-Revelations by 11:55pm Thursday night.
My aerobic dance class was good, other than the fact I rolled my ankle (the same one i sprung this summer) for the 2ND time in 2 weeks. It's a little painful right now. I'm thinking about buying an ankle brace or something of that nature.

I got to write my first "news story" in my news writing lab today. They had already formulated quotes and information. I just had to put it together in AP format. I kind of felt like I was back in yearbook again. Only with additional pressure to do well. It was actually humorous. It was about a boy that was attacked by his pet python.

It was my roommate, Ashley's, birthday today. We ordered Chinese.

I feel a little stressed with work. I have to come up with a program (more like a very detailed lesson) to present at a conference I am going to in October in Grand Junction, Colorado for Resident Assistants in the Inter-mountain colleges. I don't know where to even begin.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. And that there is Fall Fest. And dancing.

0 comments: