Ledes of my Life

"My life in the news world."

9.23.2008

This past weekend was hectic. surprised? I was looking forward to a dance...which just ended up being lame. Saturday consisted of the byu football game vs. Wyoming. We crushed them. Just like ucla. I had to work Saturday night. And I'll work this Friday night.

Sunday we had a good fireside for the byu 4th stake. Brad Wilcox is in the presidency and is a good speaker.

I had a pretty much typical monday. Up at 6:30am for my 8am class. After 6 hours of mostly boring classes I came home. Dad was waiting. He came to SLC for business. We went to Tucanos. It is kind of our place, I guess. It's Brazilian. And has amazing limeade. Dad took me grocery shopping too. Which was nice. It was just a quick visit.

I haven't really had time to be homesick yet since I've been at school. School, work, and friends pack every minute of my day. So, tonight it finally kicked in. I'm hoping I'll wake up and tomorrow will be a better day. I am really thankful though for the friends and ''family'' I have here. Their hugs mean the world. After taking care of so many people and listening to their issues...it is kind of nice to be on the other end.

0 comments: