Ledes of my Life

"My life in the news world."

4.27.2011

Gotta catch em all...the subway


REAR WINDOW: The view of the park and river from my room in NYC,  500 Riverside Dr.

Grand Central Station

Divine Comedy's Matt Meese and Jason perform their
popular Shoulder Angel skit at the People Improv's
Theatre Tuesday.

DAY 2


All the places Tiffany and I visited: 

  • The Bronx via the 1 Train.
  • Riverdale Press
  • Target
  • I-House
  • Union Square
  • Pizza Joint
  • Flower stand
  • Grand Central Station
  • Meredith Corp
  • Times Square (briefly)
  • People's Improv Theatre (24th St)
One of my favorite parts of the day was being able to go support BYU's Divine Comedy group at the People's Improv Theatre while they were performing with the Harvard Sailing Team in NYC. While I had already seen all the skits they performed (and know them by heart. Yes, I am their No. 3 fan!), it was such a cool experience for some hilarious, clean comedy. And yes, I still love Matt Meese...

1 comments:

Michelle O'ski said...

Dear Jordan,
I love your blog
and you!
I'm happy to see that you are having such good adventures in New York :)

Michelle